DESCRIPTIVE DOMAINS WITH DIRECT NAVIGATION / COMMERCIAL INFORMATION / MARKET DATA
* DEFINITION : Descriptive Domains with Direct Navigation (Type-In Traffic) are premium domains that clearly and exactly define the correct name of products and services. These domain names have to be pure, no hyphens, no unnecessary numbers, and no typos. These should be easy to memorize, read, pronounce, hear, write, and understand. These have to be approved in the radio test (hearing test), dictionary test, and have great web presence. All these characteristics enable generation of large traffic volumes, besides adding value, competitiveness, and credibility to your brand, products, and services.
* DON’T LOSE MONEY / DON’T LOSE TRAFFIC : Consumers always search for products and services, NOT SITES. It is exactly for this reason that you should have domains with the EXACT names of your products and services. You have to buy Premium Dot Com Domains to swerve, to redirect thousands and thousands of clicks to your original site, thus adding value to your brand, products and services. Don’t lose customers and traffic to competitors.
* COMMERCIAL NEED / NO PLAN B : You need to buy a Premium Domain ( in English ) with extreme urgency to increase your business . There is no Plan B.
* WEB PRESENCE / DOMAIN IN ENGLISH : Whatever your language, you will always need a Dot Com domain in English to sell your product in large quantities. Your web presence will only be definitively consolidated if you have a premium Dot Com domain in English to facilitate access to customers around the world and with different languages. You will be able to sell your products to the whole world and will redirect traffic to your original site.
Generic domains in English and DOT COM : Make your site an international business. Your market is the world.
Domains dot net, org, info, mobi, tel, . . . : Restrict and reduce business.
* COMMERCIAL FORCE : A perfect domain is your first seller, your first commercial impression. The sale of any product begins only when a potential customer accesses your site. Your site will be known only if you have a descriptive dot dom domain with Direct Navigation to redirect the customer to your site. Once again, we reiterate: People always search for products and services, not sites.
Imagine a person looking for a “New Car” at Google bars. Then appear 3 good stores .
Which of these 3 stores seems to be the market leader ?
1st site : www.NEWCAR4YOUR.com > Good store / Bad domain for "New Car".
2nd site : www.NEW-CAR.net > Good store / Bad domain for "New Car".
3rd YOUR SITE : www.NEWCAR.com > Good store / Perfect, exact domain to sell "New Car”.
It is very easy to deduce that a person who is looking for “New Car” will access the third site. There is no doubt. The product is exactly the same (New Car) recorded in the memory and typed directly in the address bar of the browser[A1] . It is also a Conditioned Visual Reflexus because of memory. This is a quick, SUBCONSCIOUS and automatic action.
IMPORTANT: Your Site/Store appears to be the main, the best, and the leading store in the New Car market. This is the extreme commercial force of a Descriptive Domain with Direct Navigation and the best possible way to get the most out of a Premium Dot Com Domain.
* LEADING COMPANY / VERY IMPORTANT : Every company that has a domain with the EXACT name of its products and services is always considered the largest, most important, and the LEADING COMPANY of its own business segment. This is commercially very strong. This commercial image of leadership is very important to get new customers, negotiate with suppliers, intimidate competitors, negotiate with banks, communicating with the media, and consolidate market position.
>>> MAIN DOMAIN/PRINCIPAL DOMAIN = FIRST, MOST IMPORTANT, LEADING COMPANY <<< .
See the following classic examples of Leading companies and their fantastic Premium Dot Com Domains (Descriptive Domains with Direct Navigation)
|Current Owner||Premium Domain||Final Price||Year|
|Quinstreet Inc.||INSURANCE.COM||US$ 16.000.000,00||2009|
|Hotels GP LLC||HOTELS.COM||US$ 11.000.000,00||2001|
|Facebook Inc.||FB.COM||US$ 8.500.000,00||2010|
|ATTN Diamonds||DIAMONDS.COM||US$ 7.500.000,00||2006|
|Bodog Media||SLOTS.COM||US$ 5.500.000,00||2010|
|Mansion Gilb. Inc.||CASINO.COM||US$ 5.500.000,00||2003|
|Toys R US||TOYS.COM||US$ 5.100.000,00||2009|
|Theresia Luening||WHISKY.COM||US$ 3.100.000,00||2014|
|Bank of America||LOANS.COM||US$ 3.000.000,00||2000|
|One Technologies||CREDITCHECK.COM||US$ 3.000.000,00||2007|
|Current Owner||Premium Domain||Final Price||Year|
|CCRD Oper. Inc.||CREDITCARDS.COM||US$ 2.750.000.00||2004|
|National A1 Ad.||PIZZA.COM||US$ 2.680.000.00||2008|
|GDC Trading||GAMBLING.COM||US$ 2.500.000.00||2011|
|Fusion Media||INVESTING.COM||US$ 2.450.000.00||2012|
|Citibank Inc.||MORTGAGE.COM||US$ 1.800.000.00||2000|
|Data Recovery||DATARECOVERY.COM||US$ 1.650.000.00||2007|
|Solar Energy||SOLARENERGY.COM||US$ 1.500.000.00||2008|
|NTT Global||WEBSITES.COM||US$ 975.000.00||2015|
|CAT 5 Com.||RUNNINGSHOES.COM||US$ 700.000.00||2011|
|DN Investment||WIRELESSPHONE.COM||US$ 355.000.00||2006|
* DICTIONARY TEST “OK” : Our domains are exclusively composed of real, absolute and exact words which exist in the dictionary. We do not create or invent “new words”. Our premium domains are generic names that clearly define products and services. Only real words (no typos) allow Direct Navigation and accurate traffic to sites.
* RADIO TEST “OK” / DOMAINS WITHOUT EXPLANATIONS / WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING : Our domains are immediately understood and memorized as soon as they are heard for the first time on the radio, television, or phone. No explanation is required.
Consider the following example. Suppose you heard these two domains on the radio:
1st domain : www.NEWCAR.com - Direct, clear, pure, exact, no explanations. Perfect domain for word of mouth marketing also. This clear and immediate memorization will direct thousands and thousands of visitors to your site.
2nd domain : www.NEW-CAR.net. PROBLEM . In this case, it is necessary to explain that there is a dash between the words and that the extension is dot (.)net. It is a bad domain.
IMPORTANT: People generally do not memorize, and disapprove of this kind of explanation. The customer who is searching for New Car certainly will remember and will access www.NEWCAR.com and not www.NEW-CAR.net (???). If you are the owner of the first domain, this customer will be yours.
* BUSINESS VOLUME : One of the strongest commercial characteristics of a premium domain is the great volume of business created around it through purchase, sale, distribution, commercial intermediation, brokerage, import, export, advertising, and e-commerce.
Only premium domains enable you to earn a lot of money in all these commercial segments.
* PROTECTION / HIGH PRICES / URGENT PURCHASE : The great and daily demand for Premium Dot Com Domains makes their prices go up day by day. BUY IMMEDIATELY a premium domain and protect your brand, your website, your virtual real estate. It is nice to remember: Every day dozens of websites are created to sell the same product (for example: flowers), but THERE IS ONLY ONE, ONLY ONE EXACT PREMIUM DOT COM DOMAIN (flowers.com) to meet all these companies. Competitors search all the time for the best possible domain to consolidate their market presence. That means more competition full time—ONLY ONE PERFECT / ABSOLUTE DOMAIN (flowers.com). Premium domains are increasingly expensive.
* URGENT SUGGESTION / INCREDIBLE FACT : BUY NOW, IMMEDIATLY your descriptive domain with Direct Navigation before it is too late. A perfect domain for your business today may be in the hands of your competitor tomorrow. Avoid such a loss. Consider this incredible fact: We've lost a domain of about US$ 8.000.00 in sales because a competitor registered it 12 minutes before us. So we thought: The universe began about 13 billion years ago and we definitely missed an excellent premium domain for incredible 12 minutes. The disappointment and the financial loss were quite large
OVER 4.500 IMAGES/RESULTS
with Scroll Bars
Here are 80 thoughts that reveal a little what we FOXDOMAINS.COM think so .
It is the way we found to thank your kind and valuable visit on our site . Thank you and see you soon .
Quote (04/80): * NOT CORRECTING ERRORS IS THE SAME AS COMMITTING NEW ERRORS * .
Confucious (Chinese Teacher and Philosopher).